Search Forum

Does anyone know what this fragrance is called?

Does anyone know what this fragrance is called? 9 months ago

I saw this on Mercari. And the seller said they think it is from Hot Topic but doesn't know the name, brand, release date, etc. It also doesn't have any writing or sticker anywhere with information. I'm curious the name or brand because I'd like to submit it to the database. But with no info I can't.

9 months ago
Emilyforest

I saw this on Mercari. And the seller said they think it is from Hot Topic but doesn't know the name, brand, release date, etc. It also doesn't have any writing or sticker anywhere with information. I'm curious the name or brand because I'd like to submit it to the database. But with no info I can't.

I can't find anything about this online, either 🤔 is the seller able to post a picture of the bottom of the perfume, so we could see a sticker that might give more info?

The closest thing I could find, is this - which is obviously not the same: www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/walmart-debuts-unicorn -beauty-line-151215946.html?

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Discussions Does anyone know what this fragrance is called?
Jump to