8851 - 8875 by 8952
26 days ago

Xerjoff IrisssIrisss

26 days ago

SOTD Aimez-Moi Comme Je SuisAimez-Moi Comme Je Suis by Caron

25 days ago

Fighting off the Sunday Scaries with M. Micallef Royal Rose AoudRoyal Rose Aoud

25 days ago 1

Today will be a new purchase while i was with my beautiful sweetheart @Lempi in Finland after some amazing talk of building our own paradise recently i will be wearing Le Beau Paradise GardenLe Beau Paradise Garden 💗🥰😘

25 days ago
25 days ago 1
Mitchcraft

Today will be a new purchase while i was with my beautiful sweetheart @Lempi in Finland after some amazing talk of building our own paradise recently i will be wearing Le Beau Paradise GardenLe Beau Paradise Garden 💗🥰😘

Wow amazing pictures and you're smelling divine as always, today IMO even extra divine though and you know why I think so 😉😘

My SOTD is a beautiful gift from dearest @Mitchcraft as well, Cashmere (Eau de Parfum)Cashmere Eau de Parfum ✨💖✨

" If you choose a time, I'll catch the moon
I'll see you there
From wherever I am, wherever you are
We'll find somewhere
I see the same stars in the same sky
Shining down on you
I'll be looking up from wherever I am
And it's you I'll see if you're looking too
"

24 days ago 1

Today wearing another beautiful gift from my honey @Mitchcraft, Her Elixir de ParfumHer Elixir de Parfum 😍💗

" Good morning sunshine, what's the news?
What makes your eyes so green and true?
Reveal to me your mysteries
And why it's you that makes me sing

Let's run away
The timing's not right is what they all say
But let's go anyway
This elixir runs out but I am here to stay
"

24 days ago
24 days ago

SOTD "Cuir Cuba Intense | Parfums de Nicolaï" by Parfums de Nicolaï

24 days ago 1

Spraying on gorgeous ForbiddenForbidden as my scent of the evening, thank you so much dear @Mitchcraft for the decant! 😍🙏 Wishing everybody happy Unicorn Day! 💖✨🦄

" 700th unicorn
Is waiting in the skies
A symptom of the universe
A love that never dies
Take my hand, my child of love
Come step inside my tears
Swim the magic ocean
I've been crying all these years
With our love we'll ride away
Into eternal skies
A symptom of the universe
A love that never dies
"

24 days ago
23 days ago 1

My SOTD is Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Toilette)Coromandel Eau de Toilette which absolutely slayed. I got a couple enthusiastic compliments today including a woman who asked me to write it down the name for her.

23 days ago 1

Today is Aqua 358 ThunderballAqua 358 Thunderball that my sweet @Lempi gave me which captures the smell of the air when lightning strikes which her air sign Aquarius will be full of loving energy and when this happens her powerful love in the air charges the oxygen lights my Sagittarian flame 🌩️❤️‍🔥

23 days ago

SOTD N°19 (Eau de Parfum)N°19 Eau de Parfum by Chanel

23 days ago 1

Iris RoseIris Rose with a touch of Iris PoudreIris Poudre from a sampler.

I am walking in a cloud of powder.

22 days ago 1

Wearing all things @Mitchcraft this morning 😂 Not only his clothes but also a decant of Hard Candy ÉlixirHard Candy Élixir from him which is absolutely gorgeous. ✨💖✨

" He makes me dance
Tryna sit in the back of his whip
And just cancel my plans
Sweet like candy
But he's such a man
He knows just what it does
When he's holding me tight
And he calls me 'Moonlight' too
"

22 days ago 1

My beautiful sweetheart @Lempi is smelling absolutely gorgeous today with an ATH fragrance and looking just beautiful and amazing with some Mitchcraft clothes on also 😂😁I just got my Slut ÉlixirSlut Élixir through the door so we are both smelling of ATH fragrance today🥰🤗💖She is looking much better than me just now though 🥰😘

22 days ago

Good morning ! SOTD Le Lion de ChanelLe Lion de Chanel by Chanel

21 days ago

Mercedes Benz Select for the office but I’m Cedrat Boise for my night scent

21 days ago 1

Today i will try Soleil Blanc (Eau de Parfum)Soleil Blanc Eau de Parfum as the world has been giving me some beautiful skies to wake up to recently and share with my sweet @Lempi who is my angel. like an angel, some of the skies have looked like an angel has been sent from the sun to watch over us. So for beautiful angels and pretty sun skies this is the right fragrance for me today 😇💖✨🌅🌇🌄

This is only one example of what has been painted on to the sky for me to enjoy and share with my angel 🥰 I have had clouds that look like angels and a beautiful song called Angel popped up on my YouTube recommendations that actually has lyrics about many things we have done together, it is beautiful like my sweet @Lempi 💖✨

21 days ago

Hi there ! SOTD, from a decant, Cristalle / Cristal (Eau de Toilette)Cristalle Eau de Toilette by Chanel

21 days ago 1

Synthetic Nature / Synthetic JungleSynthetic Nature an interesting green scent.

20 days ago

Good morning ! SOTD "Blu Mediterraneo - Fico di Amalfi | Acqua di Parma" by Acqua di Parma

20 days ago 1

Ô de Lancôme,  which is by the way not discontinued...

19 days ago

Today I wore DS & Durga Debaser (Eau de Parfum)Debaser Eau de Parfum

8851 - 8875 by 8952
Notify about new comments
Jump to