Search Forum

Looking for a new perfume

Looking for a new perfume 2 months ago

I am currently looking for a new perfume! I want something that has good longevity as my current obsessions have not been lasting.

Perfumes I currently like or liked in the past include: Cloud by Ariana Grande, Good Girl, Dylan Purple, Crystal Noir, Viva la Juicy, Eros, and Before the Rainbow.

Any help is much appreciated!!

2 months ago 1

For higher end options you should check out Pas Ce Soir (Eau de Parfum)Pas Ce Soir Eau de Parfum, Baccarat Rouge 540 (Eau de Parfum)Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau de Parfum or Attrape-RêvesAttrape-Rêves. These seem to match your taste for sweet, fruity florals.

For more accessible options, Eden Sparkling Lychee | 39Eden Sparkling Lychee | 39, Flora Gorgeous Gardenia (Eau de Parfum)Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Parfum or Lotus Pear (Eau de Parfum)Lotus Pear Eau de Parfum, though you may run into similar longevity concerns with these

2 months ago 1

Hm, are you sure Cloud by Ariana Grande does not have a good longevity? My friend uses it, she applies it in the morning, and I can still catch the whiffs of it in the evening. She herself does not smell it from herself in the evening though!

You haven't mentioned your budget, but Delina Exclusif, Oud Satin Mood extrait are very long lasting. Zoologist Bee (if you like the smell of honey) is very long lasting as well. All these I tested, and I can smell them on myself for more than 12 hours.

2 months ago

"Gentle fluidity (Silver) | Maison Francis Kurkdjian" and Angels' ShareAngels' Share are worth a look based on your list.

1 month ago

What do you guys think of louis vuitton, is it overpriced.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Looking for a new perfume
Jump to