Search Forum

Fresh , Green Parfum for men ?

Fresh , Green Parfum for men ? 1 month ago

Hey Everyone ! 

I am looking for something a bit specific but I am sure you guys would help me find what I am looking for. 

I am looking for a green , fresh Parfum. Something like a mountain river . Cold but green maybe minty. 

Price doesn't matter 👍

1 month ago

I would suggest :

Eau de MinthéEau de Minthé

Synthetic Nature / Synthetic JungleSynthetic Nature

or even En PassantEn Passant , if you're not afraid of Lilac flowers.

1 month ago

Silver Mountain WaterSilver Mountain Water could fit! It has some green nuances. The tea note in it is addictive!

1 month ago

You could also look into Torino21Torino21 or Beach Hut ManBeach Hut Man but I have not tried either of these. They definitely seem to match the vibe you're going for though.

1 month ago

Vetiver (Eau de Toilette)Vetiver Eau de Toilette - this one came to my mind first, although I personally don't like it at all (I tried it 15 years ago, I don't know if they change the scent, or the bottles only. I tried the one in the last photo when you click on the perfume info).

I like these two:

Guerlain Homme L'Eau BoiséeGuerlain Homme L'Eau Boisée

Eternity for Men (Eau de Parfum)Eternity for Men Eau de Parfum

I haven't tried it, but I think it's fresh and green: Guerlain Homme (Eau de Parfum)Guerlain Homme Eau de Parfum (again, the version from 15 years ago).

1 month ago

H24 Herbes VivesH24 Herbes Vives . This new fragrance is very green, fresh. When it gets to the base note, Physcool, it should also be cooling. The weather was a little too cool where I was to notice that.

More on the minty side is Colonia Club (Eau de Cologne)Colonia Club Eau de Cologne . While discontinued, it is still available from some discounters. Like many of the fragrances from the Acqua di Parma Colonia line, it doesn't last the longest; I get about four hours out of it before I need to respray.

1 month ago

Like Mixal, I would recomment Vetiver (Eau de Toilette)Vetiver Eau de Toilette. It's classy and fresh in a unique way, not like the mainsteam aquatics, more herbal and 'grown up' (but not 'old men'). Longlasting and with a decent and pleasent, but noticeable sillage.

And Allure Homme (Eau de Toilette)Allure Homme Eau de Toilette I smelled something 'minty' in it...

28 days ago
17 days ago

I've tried Coach Green. I really like the scent but the performance is subpar. Sillage is moderate but projection lasts only for an hour this summer.

5 days ago

Besides a few good suggestions here I thought of Original Vetiver by Creed which is a very green and fresh take on veitiver.

4 days ago
JSO60

H24 Herbes VivesH24 Herbes Vives . This new fragrance is very green, fresh. When it gets to the base note, Physcool, it should also be cooling. The weather was a little too cool where I was to notice that.

I also have Herbes Vives, I agree it's a perfect match for green freshie! On reddit I also suggested it to people looking for scents that give "futuristic" vibes.

The picture I get with this one is like smelling a blade after it has sliced a juicy pear.

4 days ago

Yeah, I'd second Beach Hut ManBeach Hut Man . Don't be put off by the name. The biggest complaints about Beach Hut Man are that it doesn't smell like the ocean or a beach. 😃 It's actually a good fresh green fragrance for summer.

4 days ago
JSO60

More on the minty side is Colonia Club (Eau de Cologne)Colonia Club Eau de Cologne . While discontinued, it is still available from some discounters. Like many of the fragrances from the Acqua di Parma Colonia line, it doesn't last the longest; I get about four hours out of it before I need to respray.

I agree that Colonia Club (Eau de Cologne)Colonia Club Eau de Cologne is really nice. I like it better than it's replacement, Colonia C.L.U.B.Colonia C.L.U.B.. However, you have to be really careful when buying it online because I've found they might show the old bottle but are actually selling the new. That is:

old = Colonia CLUB = green bottle
new = Colonia C.L.U.B. = clear bottle

I verified this with one seller - they were only selling the new version but the picture on the website showed the old version. Most of the online sellers also have escape clauses like "product may not appear as pictured." Buyer beware - CLUB and C.L.U.B are not the same fragrance.

14 hours ago

Bvlgari Pour Homme Extreme 

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Fresh , Green Parfum for men ?
Jump to