Search Forum

Summer scent for Ibiza

Summer scent for Ibiza 12 months ago

I’m a 22, looking for a unique niche fragrance for the summer, i’ll be wearing it to a wide range of situations from lunch/dinners to night time and daytime parties, I want it to be noticable but not too in your face, I live in spain next to the sea so the climate is quite hot and humid in summer, I enjoy smelling fresh but not generic. So far I have my eye on PdM sedley, LV imagination, or Elysium parfum cologne (I can pick up a tester bottle for 200€ right now) I only tried Imagination the other day and I quite like the scent but a few friends have commented that it smells a bit femenine, will I be able to pull this one off being a quite tall well-built masculine guy? Do you guys have any other suggestions? Thanks in advance!

12 months ago

A lot of people are excited for Summer Hammer by LORENZO PAZZAGLIA  which was just released and is in stock right now. You can get a 50ml for roughly 150 Euros

A more masculine scent of his is said to be Black Sea which people say makes them think of the ocean and anyone who has been to IBIZA knows that the place to go to start your night through to day of clubbing is Cafe Del Mar or Cafe Mambos which of course is on the beach watching the sun go down so one of his Sea fragrances would probably fit that scenario perfectly. All his fragrances are known for being absolute beats for longevity, sillage and projection which will definitely help when you are in clubs full of other people trying to outdo your fragrance. 

Another one of his i just ordered is PAX which i am looking forward to also.

15 days ago

PercivalPercival 😎

14 days ago

bvlgari black cologne EDP. It is light but complex. Easy to wear in warmer months and its performance is great

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Summer scent for Ibiza
Jump to