Search Forum

Questions about Assistant

Questions about Assistant 9 months ago 1

Hello Parfumo, 

I was wondering how does the Assistant work exactly?

When I open the page, I always seem to get Roja Oceania as the first suggestion. Does that mean that that is what the assistant suggests? Also after wearing that parfum for a full day (regularly updating when I applied the parfum) and I open the assistant the next day, Oceania is still on the first spot? Is this an intended behavior? Does Parfumo expect me to wear the same pafrum for several days before it puts a different one on the first spot?

In case the whole list is the suggestion and I am supposed to pick one myself: is it possible to sort the parfums by least worn? 

Please note that I have around 50 fragrances in my collection, so I would like to have a nice rotation to be able to wear all of them at some time or another. 

Looking forward to a response. 

9 months ago 2

Hi Dvduvix, 

First off, welcome to Parfumo. Enjoy your stay here! Also, that's an impressive collection of Rojas you've got there.

Regarding the Assistant, it will automatically suggest the perfumes that match the season and time of day, based on community votes. It won't change advice after you wear one of the suggestions. It does show when was your last wear for each of the listed perfumes, though. You can tweak the assistant a bit by adjusting either the season, time of day or event to get a more tailored advice. Just press the customize button.

Another handy function is the tracker where you can see what perfumes you wear most often and which ones you did not wear for a while. This works best if you keep track of your daily wear over a longer period of time.

Hope this helps. cheers ✌

9 months ago 1

Funnily enough, we have been discussing this in this thread here Assistant suggestions Topic

And we seem to be getting a similar situation where we are suggested the same thing on a daily basis. My guess is that it is taking probably the highest rated and used fragrance from our collections by everyone in the site and putting it in first place.

And as i am writing this, i just noticed that @Kurai has been a ninja and replied already, lol. I literally left the topic to go get the link for the topic about the assistant and hit backspace a few times and just noticed the reply, so there you have it, crafty ninja 🥷lol

9 months ago 1

Thank you for responding so quickly guys. 

Yeah, the assistant is pretty good as is already, and thank you so much for the explanation on how it works exactly. 

I think as I conclusion I could just say this: it would be nice if there would be a "sort by" option on the recommendation list. For example: sort by relevance -- this can be the default behavior that we have now; sort by frequency of use -- can story the ones that I used the least and put them on top.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community Questions about Assistant
Jump to