Search Forum

(Fairly) New to Parfumo

(Fairly) New to Parfumo 7 months ago 4

Hi!

I used to use another perfume database, but I'm slowly moving over to Parfumo ☺️
There are some functions that I don't understand, but I'm getting the hang of things otherwise.

I get notifications of "rewards" on my reviews - what does that mean? Is it just a like, is it from another user, from an administrator? What is a reward?

I understand you have to be fairly active here to be able to sell on the Souk, right? How is it selling/buying here? Good experiences?

ATM that's all my questions I remember 😄

7 months ago 3

Hi ScentStudio! Welcome on board, it's good to have you among us fragrance enthusiasts.

Rewards are basically the equivalent of a 'like' or 'thumbs up' button, but exclusive to Parfumo:) Therefore, expect to receive 'rewards' from other Parfumo friends who think your reivew and/or statement is an interesting one, or benefitted them in any way. 

As for the Souk, it's a beneficial way to trade fragrances assuming you trust the other person, and think they're a reliable source to buy from. 

Hope I was of any help to you; I wish you a wonderful time here. 

7 months ago 3

Hi! I just moved here a few weeks ago, too, and find this place to be fascinating! I have not yet explored all the features, there are so many! I love that you can follow members here and build relationships. I feel much more welcomed here and hope you do too!

7 months ago 4

Hi and welcome to Parfumo!

You are right, there are many features and it takes a while to explore them all. Personally, I like the advisor feature to track and plan my scent of the day. And the advanced search function helps finding new perfumes based on specific notes, perfumer and other criteria.

Feel free to reach out and ask questions! Enjoy your time here ✌

7 months ago 1

Welcome ☺️✨

7 months ago
Salahharake

Hi ScentStudio! Welcome on board, it's good to have you among us fragrance enthusiasts.

Rewards are basically the equivalent of a 'like' or 'thumbs up' button, but exclusive to Parfumo:) Therefore, expect to receive 'rewards' from other Parfumo friends who think your reivew and/or statement is an interesting one, or benefitted them in any way. 

As for the Souk, it's a beneficial way to trade fragrances assuming you trust the other person, and think they're a reliable source to buy from. 

Hope I was of any help to you; I wish you a wonderful time here. 

Thank you so much! 

Good to know 😊

And as for the Souk - that's going to be difficult to know, but I'll give it a try if it feels right.

7 months ago 1
Sopelka

Hi! I just moved here a few weeks ago, too, and find this place to be fascinating! I have not yet explored all the features, there are so many! I love that you can follow members here and build relationships. I feel much more welcomed here and hope you do too!

I really love how much you can interact with other members! I missed that at the other space - it was so static and non-interactive 😔

7 months ago 1
Kurai

Hi and welcome to Parfumo!

You are right, there are many features and it takes a while to explore them all. Personally, I like the advisor feature to track and plan my scent of the day. And the advanced search function helps finding new perfumes based on specific notes, perfumer and other criteria.

Feel free to reach out and ask questions! Enjoy your time here ✌

Thank you so much, Kurai!

I saw that feature, but I don't have that many perfumes (yet), so I have an easy time picking which to wear 😀
It's always based on the weather first, then mood, then how I wanna feel.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community (Fairly) New to Parfumo
Jump to