Search Forum

Selling on Souk - finished sale

Selling on Souk - finished sale 6 months ago

Hello!

I just sold my first fragrance via the Souk ☺️

I was about to delete the perfume, but I see some just change the price expectation to "SOLD" or something like that.

Is that recommended? I find it a bit misleading if I'm looking for a fragrance - because it appears on the Souk entries on the perfume, but it's not available for purchase anymore.

What's the custom here?

Best! 🥰

6 months ago

hello!

i am sorry but i cannot help, though i would like to ask you how did you put something up for sale on souk, i cant seem to find it.
sorry if you needed help

thanks😅

6 months ago 1

Hi Aymzzz!

The Souk will only be available to you if you've been active on Parfumo for a while. I see that you are a new user!
You have to write reviews, interact with other users and such, then you will have the Souk 😊

I review a lot of perfumes, so the Souk "opened up" quite quickly - good luck!

6 months ago
ScentStudio

Hello!

I was about to delete the perfume, but I see some just change the price expectation to "SOLD" or something like that.

Is that recommended? I find it a bit misleading if I'm looking for a fragrance - because it appears on the Souk entries on the perfume, but it's not available for purchase anymore.

What's the custom here?

Best! 🥰

Many users put in "Sold" when they sold the fragrance, but the deal isn't completed. They will usually delete the whole offer after it has arrived at the other party. I think that's okay, but it's annoying when people forget to delete it and leave it up for weeks or months even though the fragrance is long gone.

6 months ago

Hey!  Thank you guys for having this discussion regarding the souk.  I've tried swapping using the souk function but there weren't enough Americans to make a deal.  I'm learning with you guys! 😁

6 months ago
DogiCoco
ScentStudio

Hello!

What's the custom here?

Best! 🥰

Many users put in "Sold" when they sold the fragrance, but the deal isn't completed. They will usually delete the whole offer after it has arrived at the other party. I think that's okay, but it's annoying when people forget to delete it and leave it up for weeks or months even though the fragrance is long gone.

Ah! Thank you - that does make sense 😊

6 months ago
Exciter76

Hey!  Thank you guys for having this discussion regarding the souk.  I've tried swapping using the souk function but there weren't enough Americans to make a deal.  I'm learning with you guys! 😁

Oh I feel for you!!! Shipping must be so expensive!

Whenever I get contacted by someone about a perfume or if I am interested in buying one, the person is always German - I don't know if Parfumo is German or just the preferred platform in DE. I used to use Fragrantica, but there's been some issues with them and in all honesty, when you first understand the language of Parfumo and the functions... it is MUCH better than Fragrantica! 🥰

But welcome, Exciter76!

6 months ago

Parfumo is a German site and has a German language version which is a lot more active than the English one. Therefore there are mostly German offers on the Souk. There is a small globe symbol above the offers where you can chose to only show offers from some specific countries. 

6 months ago
DogiCoco

Parfumo is a German site and has a German language version which is a lot more active than the English one. Therefore there are mostly German offers on the Souk. There is a small globe symbol above the offers where you can chose to only show offers from some specific countries. 

Thank you so much! That explains a whole lot! I also got "thanks" in German on my wall and I got so confused 😄

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community Selling on Souk - finished sale
Jump to