Search Forum

Dior Addict pre-2012

Dior Addict pre-2012 9 years ago
I finally decanted a bottle of Dior Addict into a bottle with a working sprayer. When I decanted it, I was surprised to see the juice is a red orange color. Have others noticed this with their Dior Addict as well? I'm a little concerned to wear it because in the decanting process, the tips of my fingers turned orange. I don't want to stain my clothes with it, but maybe the solution is to wear black or brown...
9 years ago
If it's any help, my current Dior Addict is the same color and doesn't stain. It's that same deep, dark color. A beautiful amber.
9 years ago
It does help. I was just worried something happened to the liquid. The smells is great though, I can still smell it on my fingers this morning. Thank you, Sorceress. Smile
9 years ago
Hayven:
It does help. I was just worried something happened to the liquid. The smells is great though, I can still smell it on my fingers this morning. Thank you, Sorceress. Smile

That red/orange color is the right color. I've never noticed it staining my clothes, and I wear a lot of white and light colors. Did it wash off your fingers easily? Maybe you could do a little test with an old dish rag or something?

I think it should be called an elixir. It's almost so intense I can't wear it very often, even though I LOVE it! Laughing One tiny little spray can clear a room! But in a good way. Smile
9 years ago
Yeh, it came off after some scrubbing. I guess I found it crazy that there was an amber/red/orange color to the juice that's in a blue bottle. Maybe I'm the crazy one.

I decanted the perfume in my kitchen sink, and the dishes ended up smelling like Addict when I was cleaning them. Intense indeed!
9 years ago
Ooh, after some scrubbing? That doesn't sound good. I would definitely do a test on some unimportant light fabric. Now I'm wondering if maybe my clothes are stained and I just didn't notice. Laughing But I usually spray before I get dressed, so maybe it's already absorbed into my skin before I put clothes on.
9 years ago
To be fair, I did spend a good half an hour decanting 20 mL to two 10 mL vials. The original sprayer broke, so I had to user pliers to take off the "top" and use another sprayer top that leaked occasionally on my fingers. It was a kitchen sink worthy kind of mess, haha.
9 years ago
Its most likely the jasmine and vanilla that is responsible for the colour, not uncommon Smile
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Dior Addict pre-2012
Jump to