Search Forum

Parfumo @ Facebook

Parfumo @ Facebook 12 years ago
No one is paying attention to Parfumo's Facebook site. We need to come up with something to get noticed on there.
12 years ago
Hi Aromi! When I saw this, I tried to find the page on FB and couldn't. OK, now I just tried again & found it as parfumo.com. If you type "parfumo," it doesn't come up at all.

So I guess the biggest thing is to let people know about it here on the site? And, once we discover it, we can mention it to our other perfumy FB friends. -Ellen
12 years ago
Hey, Aromi! I just looked at your FB profile & you're in my part of the world. (OK, pretty far over in my part of the world... there is some serious landmass in between.) You're the first parfumisto I've met online from that state. Isn't cyberspace great? (Even though I live in a fairly large metro, I know NO other perfume freaks here.)
12 years ago
PBullFriend:
Hey, Aromi! I just looked at your FB profile & you're in my part of the world. (OK, pretty far over in my part of the world... there is some serious landmass in between.)You're the first parfumisto I've met online from that state. Isn't cyberspace great? (Even though I live in a fairly large metro, I know NO other perfume freaks here.)

Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy Hey PBullFriend. Yea.....Billings, Montana isn't exactly a bastion of fragrance, that's for sure. Shocked

I lived most of my life in Philly and then moved to Montana. Yes, cyberspace is great !!! Laughing
6 years ago
Reviving this thread to introduce our activity on fb.
Besides the occasional fragrance news, we primarily feature member contributions by showcasing perfume pics, reviews and blog posts.
We strive to base our selection on appreciation, i.e., ratings by the community.
Hope, you enjoy the features. Very Happy
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community Parfumo @ Facebook
Jump to