Search Forum

parfum used

parfum used 4 years ago
Hello everyone
in your opinion, a perfume used to what is right to sell it ?? because in my opinion even the perfumes go hand in hand with all the used items which obviously cost less, otherwise I go to the store.
thank you all
4 years ago
Would you mind clarifying? Are you looking to sell your used perfumes or are you looking to buy used perfumes? I have no qualms about buying or selling used perfumes. I don't buy or sell perfumes that have had skin contact, like rollerballs and dauber bottles. I think that's risky. But spray bottles? I think in either case, you're good.

If I haven't answered your question, please clarify. Good luck!
parfum used 4 years ago
la mia è solo una richiesta di opinione. vedo prezzi di profumi usati in spray molto altri per essere usati. grazie
Re: parfum used 4 years ago
mine is just a request for opinion. I see prices of perfumes used in very other sprays to be used. Thank you/quote]
I hope others sound off on their opinions too. I'm curious! I've been able to own some pricey perfumes thanks to used bottles on eBay. I've had great experiences with used perfumes; the perfumes were in excellent condition by the time they got to me.
Notify about new comments
Jump to