Search Forum

Cyber Garden by Costume National

Cyber Garden by Costume National 11 years ago
I'm very excited about Cyber Garden by Costume National! It features green ether, a vinyl accord and hybrid moss. Perfumer: Antoine Lie. I love innovative greens, like e.g. Hermès Gentiane Blanche. That's why I'm so curious about Cyber Garden.

Has anyone smelled it yet!?
11 years ago
No, but ditto on loving innovative greens. What's your favorite?
11 years ago
YSL Jazz is my favorite (not the La Collection version) It's a 'brown green' mix of moss and tobacco. Gentiane Blanche is pretty high on my list too. And I also love hay and grass, like in Malle's Bigarade Concentrée.

What's yours?
11 years ago
I expect it to be something like CdG's Amazinggreen and Serge Lutens' L'Eau Froide. If so, then not my cup of tea.

I find those new synthetic green molecules rather strange - like a forest of plastic trees.
11 years ago
Sleuth:
YSL Jazz is my favorite (not the La Collection version) It's a 'brown green' mix of moss and tobacco. Gentiane Blanche is pretty high on my list too. And I also love hay and grass, like in Malle's Bigarade Concentrée.

What's yours?

My favorite is probably Calamus, but I don't necessarily recommend it to other perfume lovers because it's more of a scent experience than a perfume in the traditional sense. If you'd like to smell like you're walking through a dewy field with grasshoppers flying up in your face and the sun beating down on the back of your neck, Calamus is worth a try. Very wild and natural, but also very fleeting.

Ormonde Jayne Woman has a fantastic grass note that I adore, and Creature by Kerosene has a funky melange of herbs and greens that I find unique. I've also heard that Avon Mark Earth is a wonderful green frag, but have yet to test it.
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Cyber Garden by Costume National
Jump to