Search Forum

What fragrance is number 1 on your wishlist and why?

26 - 40 by 40
5 months ago
Melipone

Tabac TabouTabac Tabou is number one on my list. I absolutely need to get it the latest when spring start as I find the narcissus facets great in that season!

This sounds incredibly intriguing! Onto the wishlist it goes!

4 months ago

Really want a full bottle of Dior Pure Poison. Not the most exciting scent but I really fell in love with it.

4 months ago 1

ValiantValiant

I fell in love with this fragrance the first time I smelled it. It's like $1200 though. I cannot for the life of me bring myself to pay that kind of money

4 months ago

Guerlain Jasmin Grandiflorem, the new Guerlain extrait. But that price! Waaay over my budget. Sad  

4 months ago 1

Right now I'm trying to ease down with buying perfume. I spent a fortune on it in 2022, I managed to spend less in 2023, but now I'm mostly trying to not waste the perfumes I already have.

That said, from the ones on my wishlist, the one that is at the top of it is Archives 69Archives 69. I had two samples of that one, one of them I already used up. Once the second one runs out, I will likely get a full bottle. It has this unapologetically confident energy about it that I love.

And when I run out of my Costarela hair perfume, I'll get a regular bottle of Costarela (Eau de Parfum)Costarela Eau de Parfum. I love its beachy vibes. When I wear it, I just want to declare to people that my job is just beach.

15 days ago 1

PercivalPercival

OajanOajan

AlthaïrAlthaïr

Percival is just perfectly rounded imo, it feels like the perfect signature allround scent.

Oajan feels like a sweet dream, and Althair like a sweet dream but with an edge to it.

12 days ago

Top of my wish list is Pipe from TSVGA. I’ll take that over Austin any time. 

12 days ago 1

My number one on my wish list changes almost every day... But today, it's Néroli OutrenoirNéroli Outrenoir because it smells like a delicious fruity cup of black tea.

12 days ago

antaeus

11 days ago
Librarybook

Guerlain Jasmin Grandiflorem, the new Guerlain extrait. But that price! Waaay over my budget. Sad  

Oh yes, that price !!!

But it smells fabulous !!

11 days ago
EvitaVilla

My number one on my wish list changes almost every day... But today, it's Néroli OutrenoirNéroli Outrenoir because it smells like a delicious fruity cup of black tea.

This is so incredible! I'd love to own a bottle of this one day, great choice!

10 days ago 1

Right now, it's a tie between Collectible PHI - Une Rose de KandaharCollectible PHI - Une Rose de Kandahar and Joyeuse TubéreuseJoyeuse Tubéreuse.

9 days ago 1

Salome by Papillon Artisan Parfumes. It seems to be a MUST have animalic so I need to have it at some point. 

9 days ago

not sure if no1, but close UntitledUntitled

limited edition, sold out (also $$$ 😪)

8 days ago 1

@Exciter76Joyeuse TubéreuseJoyeuse Tubéreuse is SO good, I just tried it the other day. Reminds me of a carefree summer!

26 - 40 by 40
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands What fragrance is number 1 on your wishlist and why?
Jump to