Foren-Übersicht Perfume Recommendations Suggestions: fragrances with berries for men?
Sleuth
Sleuth
484 Posts
SleuthSleuth Suggestions: fragrances with berries for men? 15.02.2015, 20:49
The past years, quite a few perfumes with berries have been launched: Sì (Eau de Parfum), Manifesto, Enchanted Forest.

I like black currant and blueberries. Blackberries too probably, but not raspberries or redcurrant/red berries.

Do you have any suggestions for fragrances with berries for men? Or unisex?

(if you have to mention a really good female fragrance, go ahead Smile )

LicoriceRain
LicoriceRain
7 Posts
LicoriceRainLicoriceRain Re: fragrances with berries for men? 15.02.2015, 21:21
I am also looking for masculine berry frags.... especially blackberry, but I also like black cherry.

Slniecko
Slniecko
19 Posts
SlnieckoSlniecko 15.02.2015, 21:58
Well, I think, that "Mure et Musc" by l´Artisan is perfectly unisex.

PBullFriend
PBullFriend
172 Posts
PBullFriendPBullFriend 16.02.2015, 21:06
I've never smelled this on a man, but I bet it would smell great. The black cherry with the glycyrrhiza (natural licorice) is kind of smoky/rooty but with a nice dark fruity note:

http://www.parfumo.net/Perfumes/Jesus_Del_Pozo/In_Black

The nose who did it, Christine Nagel, certainly has experience with men's scents (she did A*Men Pure Coffee, B*Men, and Memoire d'Homme).

LicoriceRain
LicoriceRain
7 Posts
LicoriceRainLicoriceRain 16.02.2015, 23:38
Black cherry with licorice? Sounds wonderful.

Epimedes
Epimedes
99 Posts
EpimedesEpimedes 17.02.2015, 00:35
Trayee is a beautiful fragrance that has a prominent blackcurrant note.

Regarding masculines with a blackcurrant vibe, "Silver Mountain Water" and "Mefisto" come to mind. Too bad raspberry is a no-go, otherwise I would suggest "Tuscan leather", which smells red-berryish to my nose.

Leathermount
Leathermount
18 Posts
LeathermountLeathermount Narciso Rodriguez for Him Musk 19.02.2015, 05:02
I can't say I actually smell the cherries, so this may not be what you're looking for at all. But I find it a wonderful musk.

ScentFan
ScentFan
442 Posts
ScentFanScentFan 19.02.2015, 15:14
I like Aventus, Cerruti's 1881 pour Homme and Fou d'Absinthe by L'Artisan. They all have black currant.

p.s. Jubilation XXV Man by Amouage has blackberries.

Tar
Tar
116 Posts
TarTar 19.02.2015, 16:50
I would suggest
- "Carthusia Uomo", aquatic berries
- Santiago Huckleberry - that is an extreme blueberry, really awesome and special.

ScentFan
ScentFan
442 Posts
ScentFanScentFan 20.02.2015, 06:46
Though I don't have a sample and can't report, I notice Montale's Ginger Musk has both black and red berries and black currant, too.

Sleuth
Sleuth
484 Posts
SleuthSleuth 20.02.2015, 16:17
Thanks guys Smile

Foren-Übersicht Perfume Recommendations Suggestions: fragrances with berries for men?

Page 1 of 1