Search Forum
126 - 150 by 174
8 years ago
LIDGE = L'Instant de Guerlain I believe Smile

I am also intrigued by Frédéric Malle's selection, so much so I almost bough a travel spray set blind... But luckily sense intervened and I'm back to reading reviews and looking for samples before committing to a full bottle.
8 years ago
Sweetgrass, thankyou for the explanation. You were wise to restrain yourself from buying the Malle - they are way too expensive for blind buying! I wish I had done more sampling before the overseas trip as I am ill prepared with suggestions for my husband.

Sleuth, so many good cheapies around with many discounted even further prior to Xmas. "Cheap" is a relative term here, as perfume is heavily taxed and expensive in my country. Any good quality designer fragrance under $60 would be considered "cheap" here!
I almost never buy at retail shops, despite wanting to support local bricks-and-mortar stores. It's hard to justify paying the RRP of $175 for a 50ml bottle of Serge Lutens when they can be bought online for $100. The RRP for 100ml of a JHaG fragrance is around $200 in-store, whereas I buy online for half that. Although fragrance is a luxury, discretionary purchase, it's still hard to justify paying more than I need to.
My next "cheapie" will probably be "Tea Rose" by Perfumers Workshop.
8 years ago
What you're saying reminded me of the time I visited Denmark. All beer was more expensive there. It's just not fair for those poor people!

Maybe you should buy more domestically made perfumes. P.S. I like the Australian sandalwood that Lush uses Smile
A discontinued one 8 years ago
From Crown Perfumery I am buying Stephanotis
The Crown "affair" 8 years ago
I found these discontinued eau de parfums and they are good quality perfumes.
I have got Matsukita and Crown Bouquet and ordered Stephanotis and Sarcanthus.
You can still buy samples from Perfume Raffi. They are short on stock.
8 years ago
I'd like to purchase some Roja Parfums Danger or Scandal extraits but my wallet is slamming shut every time I think about it.
8 years ago
ELDO's "Bijou Romantique"
8 years ago
A simple "Hypnotic Poison" is on my list for my birthday.
8 years ago
Two things:

"31 rue Cambon", and "Shalimar Parfum Initial". One for my birthday, another to celebrate some future achievement or other.
8 years ago
Sweetgrass:
Two things:

"31 rue Cambon", and "Shalimar Parfum Initial". One for my birthday, another to celebrate some future achievement or other.

Just ordered a samp of "31 rue Cambon".
8 years ago
Tnahowru:
Sweetgrass:
Two things:

Just ordered a samp of "31 rue Cambon".

Oohh congrats, I am not sure if I should hope you like it as much as I do or that you don't like it at all bc it's so expensive Laughing
8 years ago
hopefully my next perfume will be Versace
8 years ago
Vintage Christian Dior Eau Sauvage and Yves Saint Laurent Paris and Opuim.
Tom Ford 8 years ago
I'm waiting for my full size bottle of Tom Ford's "Neroli Portofino", which is something I didn't even really appreciate when I sampled it 2 years ago...then suddenly last month we fell in love!
8 years ago
Fragonard: Fragonard and Ile d'Amour
Scherrer: Nuits de Scherrer.
8 years ago
"Ciel Woman" or "Honour Woman" or "Tobacco Vanille". So hard to pick one, but I have to since they are all so expensive.
8 years ago
My buy list is getting out of hand I swear but I sniffed "Jasmin Noir" and kind of fell in love!
8 years ago
Well, since I am too poor to actually buy Ciel, Honour, or Tobacco Vanille due to the costs of fixing up a trailer I will be moving into, I guess my next buy will be "Nour" by Swiss Arabian which I recently added into the database. Smile
8 years ago
I've got samples of "28 La Pausa" and "Iris Silver Mist" on the way, but aside from that I'm lusting over "For Her (eau de toilette)". I may also give "Shalimar Parfum Initial" another go, if the discontinuation rumours are true.

Boy, I really don't need another Chanel Exclusif though. I splurged on "31 rue Cambon" earlier this month and haven't yet forgiven myself for it.
been wanting this one... 8 years ago
"Velvet Curacao" by PK Perfumes
8 years ago
Probably Ted Lapidus Fantasme as a blind buy. I'm also stalking something at my local discounter.
8 years ago
My first bell jar is on the way: Rose de Nuit. Next will be Eau du Soir by Sisley.
8 years ago
"N°5 Eau Première". It's imho more versatile and contemporary than N°5 (which is gorgeous in its own right too), and a better fit for me at this time of my life. I also sampled "Cristalle" properly and I'm thinking it could be a good fit, some day.
Hayari Couture Collection 7 years ago
after trying Only For Her, I'm tempted to try out either their Goldy or Broderie fragrances.
Divided Opinions 7 years ago
"Tonka Imperiale" by Guerlain.

Kafka in her blog described it as bland, comparable with the color taupe or mass production suburbian houses.

www.kafkaesqueblog.com/2013/09/20/guerlain-ton ka-imperiale/

But, I like it and wanted it forever. After testing and sniffing at Bergdorf, I broke down and ordered it on line at Nordstrom. You may want to google that and you will find a good price. (This User is not connected with Nordstrom.)

Can't wait for the arrival. Will fill a small decant for the purse because the bottle is quite tall.

What do you think about Guerlain and Art and Matiere Tonka Imperiale?
Forum Overview Miscellaneous Which perfume will be your next buy ?
126 - 150 by 174
Jump to