Search Forum

Praise for Parfumo

26 - 38 by 38
11 years ago
Waving my arm.....me too me too. Agreeing with Dig.
11 years ago
Cincy:
Waving my arm.....me too me too. Agreeing with Dig.

+1
11 years ago
I am still feeling my way around. I like the ease of use, the ability to post photos without an external host. I haven't yet got the hang of the pop up 'collection' box because it keeps popping down whilst I'm still filling it in, then it pops up unbidden when I am trying to rate the perfume. I will get the hang of that soon I hope. I like being able to see my perfumes by house because that is how I categorise them myself. It is taking me ages to log all the frags but I will get there bit by bit. I love the fact that you swear not to put any advertising on here. It is the ruin of many a forum that have allowed sales pitches thinly veiled as posts and the perpetual drawing away of posters to their own sales sites by means of links within posts. I haven't used the notepad yet but I like that idea too. I've not found the rest yet. So, so far so good.
11 years ago
Tinctureall:
I am still feeling my way around. I like the ease of use, the ability to post photos without an external host. I haven't yet got the hang of the pop up 'collection' box because it keeps popping down whilst I'm still filling it in, then it pops up unbidden when I am trying to rate the perfume. I will get the hang of that soon I hope. I like being able to see my perfumes by house because that is how I categorise them myself. It is taking me ages to log all the frags but I will get there bit by bit. I love the fact that you swear not to put any advertising on here. It is the ruin of many a forum that have allowed sales pitches thinly veiled as posts and the perpetual drawing away of posters to their own sales sites by means of links within posts. I haven't used the notepad yet but I like that idea too. I've not found the rest yet. So, so far so good.

Yes, I do use the notebook feature a lot.
Perfume Blogsites - Updating Blog Roll 11 years ago
I love how the Perfume Blog Roll - in an updating way - is beginning to roll:

www.parfumo.com/
11 years ago
Thank you Parfumo team. www.parfumo.com/fdb_team.php

I do believe I enjoy looking at the advertisments for the perfumes more then looking at the bottles. Thanks for using them. I will be back with links.

Here is one.

www.parfumo.com/Perfumes/Guerlain/Vol_de_Nuit

www.parfumo.com/Perfumes/Estee_Lauder/Soft_You th_Dew

www.parfumo.com/Perfumes/Langeais/Capture
Nice new features 11 years ago
Thanks for installing the new "Full Overview" feature which keeps track of the Scent of the Day, so to speak.

Also, I love the interconnectivity that when a Perfume is the subject of a Forum discussion, it can get linked (at the top) and then the discussion is reflected on that particular Perfume Page.

Parfumo reminds me of a boutique where everything is orderly arranged on shelves, nothing is amiss, and people can relax talking about their passion.

Smile
6 years ago
Because I like it best. Smile

Kind community, fabulous features and database, usability, no ads, .. all contribute to that.
Parfumo stands alone as THE treasure trove of information 5 years ago
Parfumo - a hot tip as a treasure trove of information

No matter if a certain website would call Parfumo a "nasty pesky copy-cat spam-website with trashy pages" or treat Parfumo's name as some kind of Voldemort of the perfume community - Parfumo has long been discreetly enjoying its reputation as the hot tip for one-of-a-kind information.
Without bragging about the fact, Parfumo has been quietly serving as THE high-quality source for many perfume-related websites worldwide.

The recent article shows that nowadays, even professional columnists cannot get around Parfumo if they are searching for unique materials that cannot be found anywhere else than on Parfumo:

www.fragrantica.com/news/Bihaku-and-OneMore-Ne w-Perfumes-by-Francesca-dell-Oro-11660.html
"Bihaku (美白, "beautiful white") is a Japanese word that is often used by the Japanese cosmetics industry in advertising. The word means a very slightly pigmented, light, and luminous complexion based on the traditional ideal of beauty."

Sounds familiar, no? Check out the Interesting Facts by Parfumo from 80 days ago:

www.parfumo.com/Perfumes/Francesca_DellOro/Bih aku
"Bihaku (美白, "beautiful white") is a Japanese term mainly used in the cosmetics industry. It designates an only slightly pigmented, fair and luminous complexion based on the traditional ideal of beauty."

Let's face it: The article in the first link used a whole passage taken from Parfumo, almost word for word.
Without being credited for it, Parfumo's text was nearly 1:1 published in an article by THE website which claims to be "The largest Perfume Encyclopedia in the World".

As said in the beginning, it's kept a BIG SECRET when websites use information by Parfumo, apparently for reasons of their own.
Maybe they don't want to share and reveal Parfumo, their trustworthy, PRECIOUSSS source? Who knows?

Openly or not, Parfumo's status in the serious online perfume world has long been established.
Kudos to Parfumo - let's continue setting high standards as the back-stage role model and the source of inspiration for other perfume-related websites worldwide!
Re: Parfumo stands alone as THE treasure trove of informatio 5 years ago
Anessa:
Parfumo - a hot tip as a treasure trove of information

No matter if a certain website would call Parfumo a "nasty pesky copy-cat spam-website with trashy pages" or treat Parfumo's name as some kind of Voldemort of the perfume community - Parfumo has long been discreetly enjoying its reputation as the hot tip for one-of-a-kind information.

Without bragging about the fact, Parfumo has been quietly serving as THE high-quality source for many perfume-related websites worldwide.

· · ·

Openly or not, Parfumo's status in the serious online perfume world has long been established.
Kudos to Parfumo - let's continue setting high standards as the back-stage role model and the source of inspiration for other perfume-related websites worldwide!

Yes! Agreed!
3 years ago

I must say, that I love Parfumo. I’ve been on this site from 3 years, but up until now, never went too deep - I used it mostly to catalog my fragrance collection. Now I can see that Parfumo has many very useful tools and features, there is an order here and the website is aesthetic, functional and user-friendly 💚

3 years ago
Hatka

I must say, that I love Parfumo. I’ve been on this site from 3 years, but up until now, never went too deep - I used it mostly to catalog my fragrance collection. Now I can see that Parfumo has many very useful tools and features, there is an order here and the website is aesthetic, functional and user-friendly 💚

Thank you for being here! 🙏

26 - 38 by 38
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community Praise for Parfumo
Jump to